Nails by Bori Lovick


Since moving to Spain I've tried many nail technicians and have never found anyone as good as my lady in the UK.... That is until now!

I started to see posts appearing in my facebook feed for Nails by Bori Lovick and they kept grabbing my attention, until I finally dropped her an enquiry on messenger. 

From that initial contact Bori was a pleasure to deal with - her replies were prompt, informative and both friendly and professional and so I booked an appointment. 

On arriving at my home Bori had all the kit with her (god knows how she lumps it around all day without getting a bad back!) and she had plenty of choice of colours and designs. 

She works maticulously, is incerdibly knowledgable of her trade and has a passion about her that fills you with confidence in her work and makes your appointment a nice relaxed experience. 

The follow up message I received inbetween my appointments to make sure I was still happy with my nails was a nice touch and made me realise how important it is to her that her work makes her clients happy.

The quality of her work is second to none, and over a year later I am still absolutely delighted with my nails.  The shape, the length, the colour and design choices and Bori's technical and creative abilities are all something I would highly recommend. 

Why not check out her facebook page and drop her a line, you will not regret it!

https://www.facebook.com/Nails-by-Bori-Lovick-100555174892078/

Thank you Bori, I can't wait for our next appointment and another new design 💅

Please be sure to book in advance as Bori gets booked up very quickly each month. 

Un Saludo

Chica de Mazarron xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeves Butchers - The English Butcher in Mazarrón

THE COSTA CALIDA - The Warm Coast

Bar Review - Tel's Bar, Camposol