COVID19 - Pt 1 Introduction

 

 Qué es el nuevo coronavirus o la COVID-19 y cómo se contagia

 

So, I don´t want my blog to be known as a ´Covid Blog´ but as I am writing about my real experiences of living in Spain and therefore think it would be churlish to completely dismiss the topic from my content. 


Periodically I´ll post about living in an ever-changing world, dealing with a global pandemic. It will include my experiences of living through it, interesting changes and developments in the situation but ultimately will be my personal take on things.


By all means read the series, enjoy and take a first-hand account from this but please don´t depend on it for fact or accuracy, particularly when making decisions to protect your health or to abide by the ever-changing laws - I am not an expert in any field!

I just want to share my experiences with you!

Un Saludo

Chica de Mazarron xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeves Butchers - The English Butcher in Mazarrón

THE COSTA CALIDA - The Warm Coast

Bar Review - Tel's Bar, Camposol