Bistro Bulgaria Camposol

 

After my drive home from a super busy day, and a couple of days of eating out, I found myself hungry and in no mood for cooking. What to do...

Ordering take out was the perfect solution and Bistro Bulgaria Camposol offered just what was needed!

With their diverse menu it took me longer to decide what to have than it did for their chef to prepare it.  Quite ridiculous really, considering I usually revert to my favourite dish there and am never left disappointed. 

I usually opt for the mixed sach, although I have tried several of their dishes but can not fault the quality, flavour or portion sizes.  A generous portion of peppers, onion, carrot, spicy sausage, chicken, pork and chips is not for the faint-hearted and when served in the restaurants comes served on a sizzling platter. 


They offer a menú del diá/noches and also a complex menu of salads, hot & cold starters, traditional Bulgarian dishes, burgers, fish dishes, kebabs and a grill selection guaranteed to bring on the meat sweats. 

If you are not a lover of meat however, they also offer several interesting and filling vegetarian options also.

On this occasion we opted to phone a take away order through and collect it, which was ready within 20 minutes, but on other occasions we have dined both inside the quirky little restaurant and also outside on their comfortable terrace. The services is always on point, all the dishes I have tried there are superb and their take out service super convenient.

So regardless of whether you are looking for a great meal out or good quality, healthy take away I would highly recommend trying Bistro Bulgaria Camposol B. 

Un Saludo

Chica de Mazarrón

For more information, menus and contact details please visit their Facebook page here

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeves Butchers - The English Butcher in Mazarrón

THE COSTA CALIDA - The Warm Coast

Bar Review - Tel's Bar, Camposol