Life is more beautiful when you meet the right hairdresser


 

Hair appointment openings for this week Thurs-Sat Call Chroma salon @ (704)  896-2889 to schedule yours today! | Hair salon quotes, Hair quotes, Stylist  quotes


One of the most stressful things I found moving to Spain was leaving behind my long suffering hairdresser of 10 years. So much so in fact, that I am embarrassed to say I actually didn´t get my hair cut for over 12 months and was colouring it out of a box 😭

Although I had looked at several hairdresser in Bolnuevo, The Port, Mazarron Town, Camposol, Country Club and even further afield. I had never found one that stood out to me or put me at ease with my stupid nervous questions. 

That was until one ladies name kept being recommended to me and I plucked up the courage to make an appointment.

My first haircut here is Spain was post lockdown and I have to say I left the Salon feeling really calm, happy and totally safe, after working myself into a totally unnecessary frenzie about the potential of having to wear a hat for months!

The COVID19 regulation we fully adhered to at all times and the staff and customers alike were all relaxed and totally non-phased by our new normal. 

The young lady who washed my hair did a wonderful job and the products used smelt and felt divine.

Then it was the moment of truth, that first snip..... I have no idea what I was worried about!  Domini is a master of her craft.  With her friendly manner, as well as her obvious skill for what she does, I could not of been in better hands!

The combinations of Domini´s professionalism, the relaxed environment of the Salon and the great value for money services I wouldn´t hesitate to recommend these guys, particularly Domini. 

Rustic Wooden Signs Hairstylist Hair Stylist The Hairapist | Hair salon  quotes, Hairstylist quotes, New hair quotes

I have since been back and had a colour and another cut and I know for sure I won´t be going anywhere else. 

Many thanks Domini, see you again soon 💞

Un Saludo

Chica de Mazarron xx

 

The Salon & The Salon 2 Camposol Unisex Hair, Beauty & Nail Salon Calle Barcelona 22 & 23 comercial Centre Sector A, Camposol - for more information click here to visit their Facebook Page


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeves Butchers - The English Butcher in Mazarrón

THE COSTA CALIDA - The Warm Coast

Bar Review - Tel's Bar, Camposol