Yaho - Menú Diario




Yaho, is an Asian fusion restaurant situated in El Puerto de Mazarrón.

Located on Av, Dr Meca, just after Burger King and next door to Sabadell Bank, you can hardly miss Yaho when driving into the port from Mazarrón Town.

With a modern, luxurious, dark purple interior the restaurant itself offers a calm, relaxed and quirky environment to enjoy their Asian infusions and the covered in outside terrace offers a great outside dining experience all year round. 

This is one of my favourite places to go for a late lunch, or should I say breakfast, lunch and dinner as their Menú Diario is enough to keep you going all day!

There are plenty of choices for each course but typically I always start with their house salad and oh my days, that dressing! The presentation is always great and the salad is fresh and tasty. 


Next course is the sushi, which is always fresh and presented beautifully also and if sushi is your thing they have a wider range to choose from on their a la carte menu.

 


For the main, my favourite is the Arroz Jazmin (Jasmine Rice) and Pollo Con Curry Verde (Thai Green Chicken Curry).  Once this is all consumed, along with the included glass of Vino, I have to say I am slowly slipping into a food coma and ready for a siesta. 

Now, I am not a dessert person but I have to say the postre selection always looks wonderful and the friends I am dining with always say how good they are - for me it is always a coffee to try and rouse me from my food and vino coma. 

So in summary I would say, lovely restaurant inside and out, great staff, amazing food and total value for money. 4 courses, a drink (water, beer, wine or soft drink) and a dessert or a coffee for 11.95€ is a total bargain and a super nice treat on a lunch time. 

They also do a great a la carte menu, with so much to choose from and all of an amazing standard, as well as set meals for 2, 4 or 6 people. 

For further information and their full extensive menus take a look at their Facebook page and make a reservation but be sure to schedule in that after lunch siesta, as you will certainly need it. 

Un Saludo

Chica de Mazarrón x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeves Butchers - The English Butcher in Mazarrón

THE COSTA CALIDA - The Warm Coast

Bar Review - Tel's Bar, Camposol