WOW - Over a 1000 views in under two weeks!!!

 




Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and the groups that allow me to post to their pages.

In just under 2 weeks there has been over 1000 visitors to the blog pages and, whilst I appreciate it isn't everyones cup of tea, that is an incredible response for the local businesses, services and places we have on our doorstep. 

In that time we have managed to accumulate readers from here in Spain, the UK, France, Begium, the Netherlands and the US to name but a few. 

There have been so many likes, shares and positive comments about each of the businesses and services within the blogs, it has not only made me feel my writing is worth while but has also put a smile on a lot of buisness owers (and their employees) faces - for me that is all this is about, sharing our positive experiences and giving praise where it's due!

If you would like to catch up on past blogs you may have missed, please click this link and feel free to make suggestions on things you´d like to see from me in the future and, of course, drop me a friends request and see my blogs published in real time.

Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend. 

Chica de Mazarrón x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeves Butchers - The English Butcher in Mazarrón

THE COSTA CALIDA - The Warm Coast

Bar Review - Tel's Bar, Camposol