Rendezvous Camposol

 


So, this is a local business that I've used on very many occasions and their ever growing range of food and drink, entertainment offerings and support for charities and other local businesses if never something which esacpes my notice. 

Often with a full days schedule packed in from opening to closing, I sometimes think it would be possible not only to eat three meals in a day there but also to finish the day with cocktails, live music and friends without even moving from my seat!

With the above in mind, I have to say that a personal favourite of mine it to go up early morning on my day off, before the hustle and bustle of the day really begins and enjoy scrambled egg on toast, a big mug of tea and enjoy the company around me.  

With a full breakfast/lunch and specials menu, afternoon tea, cakes, coffee, milkshakes, snacks, alcoholic drinks and cocktails there really is no end to what's on offer and how they keep up with it themselves I don't know!?



In addition to all of the above the team at Rendezvous are 'THE' reason I will keep returning. Regardless of how busy, hot, exhausted, and in most cases all three they are, nothing is ever too much trouble! A simple smile, accommodating an extra member of your party, a dietary requirement or just about any other request is always met with professionalism and most importantly enthusiasm and passion. 

Hats off to them, launching a business here as we were begining to emerge from Covid was a ballsy thing to do but boy did they smash it and they should be an inspiration to anyone looking to embark on a business venture in or around Mazarrón!

But be warned.... follow their facebook page at your own risk... there is not a day goes by where I am not tempted to pop in for a binge on one of their offers. Their daily photos should come with a temptation rating!!!



For more information, and mouthwateringly incredible photos, please take a look at their facebook page and pay them a visit on Camposol Sector A. 

Un Saludo

Chica de Mazarrón x

P.S. I know it is too early to mention the C word but I am sooooooo excited to see what they pull out of the bag for their winter warmer, christmas specials! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeves Butchers - The English Butcher in Mazarrón

THE COSTA CALIDA - The Warm Coast

Bar Review - Tel's Bar, Camposol