Guess who`s back, back again....



¡Hola, I'm back!


So, during one of the toughest lockdowns in Europe I created the Chica de Mazarrón blog to support, champion and celebrate the hardworking local businesses, beautiful places and experiences we have on our doorstep and generally promote the positive reasons to live or visit the Costa Calida and in particular Mazarrón. 


At that time, there was a lot of uncertainty, fear and negativity that was having an impact on a beautiful place that has some amazing services, people, attractions and locations to offer. 


As things picked up (and I got sidetracked with the day job) I felt things were moving in a positive direction and that Chica was no longer required. 


It has been wonderful to see how things have grown and the progress made, in what I consider to be our first proper summer season since pre-pandemic, and I really want to see that continue. 


With all the negativity in the world I've noticed recently some of the legal, well established businesses that have seen us through some of our darkest times, and the new businesses starting up, could do with a bit of positive support again, a celebration of their hard work and Chica would like to try and share some of that with residents, holiday home owners and visitors alike. 


Obviously the views in my blogs are based on my experiences alone but I will always be truthful and positive in my writing. I am totally independent, not affiliated with any local businesses and do not make any money from this Blog. I always said Chica was not here to badmouth or destroy businesses but to help people share in my positive experiences, give them insight into how to enjoy the things around us and that is what I intend to try and do again. 


Watch this space for blog number 1 and feel free to ask questions, make suggestions for future blogs and generally share your good experience too. 


Un saludo


Chica de Mazarrón x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeves Butchers - The English Butcher in Mazarrón

THE COSTA CALIDA - The Warm Coast

Bar Review - Tel's Bar, Camposol