Chica de Mazarron - A new phase in the pandemic



So, what a tough few months it has been for all local businesses and, although not totally out of the woods, I am delighted to see so many places opening back up even under the tight restrictions still in place.

I've not written during this lockdown about all the wonderful take away or deliveries I've had, as the online promotion of them has been superb and I didn't feel I could contribute anything more. The business owners themselves here in Mazarron and the surrounding areas did amazing, offering flexible services and trying their best to make ends meet and provide something for everyone. The community were outstanding in promoting their favourites and even fish and chip wars took on a tounge in cheek, comical tone for a change. However for me, there was one thing that really stood out and that was the time, dedication and passion injected into a facebook page to support all take away and deliveries in our region - Beverley Gibson Bernard - what a truely fab idea for everyone on Camposo and Condado, businesses and customers alike. Thank you! This second lockdown, of sorts, has given me some time to review my blog activity after launching back in the autumn and make some decision on future content and planning. It has also seen me work my notice on my job here in Spain and embark on a new business venture, which has all been super exciting - throw in a house move and I wouldn't of had time to eat out or explore even if I'd wanted to lol. But here we are, entering another phase of this bloody pandemic and looking forward to making what we can of Christmas. I for one have put decorations up this year and as anyone who knows me well will validate, I am usually a bit of a grinch! Here's to getting back out there, safely of course, supporting local business and getting some sort of life back and in the meantime, if you are not ready or unable to venture back out to the restuarants don't forget Beverley's Page for take away. If you've not already seen it, I recommend you take a look. Click this link for a nosy, you won't regret it. Un saludo Chica de Mazarron xx

P.S. I had my first lunch out last Saturday in 6 weeks, blog to follow shortly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeves Butchers - The English Butcher in Mazarrón

THE COSTA CALIDA - The Warm Coast

Bar Review - Tel's Bar, Camposol