¡lo siento, solo hablo un poco de español!

Spanish Title Display Lettering Spanish (teacher made)


Having done a beginners course in Spanish in the UK and lived her for a year my Spanish is nowhere near what it should be.  Although I pick up new bits and pieces through work and spending time in the port during the working week, I am not so good at keeping up with my online lessons.

I thought it might be useful for me, and anyone reading to recap from the very beginning my learnings and post a weekly blog of useful phrases to revise each week... So here we go for week 1.... greetings

Hola - Hello
Buenos dias - Good morning
Buenas tardes
Buenas noches - Good evening/good night
¿cómo está? - How are you? (formal)
¿Cómo estás? - How are you? (informal)
¿Cómo están? - How are you? (plural)
¿Qué tal? - How's it going?
¿Qué pasa? - What's happening/what's up?
¿Qué hubo? - What happened?    
Bienvenidos - Welcome
Mi casa es su casa - My house is your house
¿De dónde eres? - where are you from
¿Como te llamas? - What's your name?

Un Saludo

Chica de Mazarrón




Comments

  1. Love this!

    We're an English family (I'm 38, husband is 40 & have two young children).
    We have a holiday home in Mazzaron & due to the pandemic , we haven't been able to visit it this year :-(
    Fingers crossed for 2021!


    I'll be following you for ideas on restaurants / places to go etc xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be Kind

Popular posts from this blog

Reeves Butchers - The English Butcher in Mazarrón

THE COSTA CALIDA - The Warm Coast

Bar Review - Tel's Bar, Camposol