A Full English Breakfast - perfect for that Sunday hangover!

 


So, those that follow my Instagram will have seen me post a photo a couple of weeks ago of a full English and here is the blog to go with it.

After a very heavy night drinking (the Saturday before last) I woke up with my face stuck the pillow, make up still on, mouth like the bottom of a budgies cage, a head full of elephants tap dancing, not to mention an appetite making me want to gnaw my own arm off. 

Once I'd peeled myself out of bed there was only one thing for it.... a full English and one that I didn't have to cook or wash up afterward!

Situated on Camposol, Sector A is Ana's Café. A small family run business, Ana's offers a wide range of meals and drinks but most importantly the perfect 'hungover Sunday' breakfast.

2 bits of bacon, 2 sausages, 2 eggs, 2 hash browns, 2 toast, tomatoes, beans and black pudding all washed down with a giant glass of chilled fresh orange juice and I felt almost human again - and all for 5.50


Un Saludo

Chica de Mazarrón xx

I've also eaten at Ana's many other times and I can recommend their tapas too. Why not check out their Facebook page, Ana often does themed evenings and details are usually posted there well in advance.   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeves Butchers - The English Butcher in Mazarrón

THE COSTA CALIDA - The Warm Coast

Bar Review - Tel's Bar, Camposol