Chica de Mazarrón - The purpose behind the persona




Chica de Mazarron is my pen name 

As a girl in her 40's who moved to Mazarron, having spent all her life living in South East England, I wanted to create an alter ego who could share all of the experiences I've had in the process of moving to Spain and in the 15 months I have been living here.

Chica de Mazarron, is not about bad mouthing or naming and shaming and is purely to give people recommendations and knowledge based on my experiences. 

One of the things I've realised during lockdown is how taken for granted all our local businesses are and that whilst we all have our favourites and all like to try new things, rarely do we actually give them the praise they deserve. Chica de Mazarron is all about sharing the love, making people feel good about what they do every day and recognising the hard work, passion, dedication and hours they put in to giving us a good time. 

You will never see a bad review on this site but when I visit anywhere I plan to blog about, I´ll leave a business card thanking the owner for their hospitality and service and telling them to keep an eye out for my positive review of their establishment, both on my blog and also my social media channels. 

Let's keep it fun, by all means add comments about your positive experiences at the places I write about or ask me questions but please remember this is not a name and shame platform.

Look out for the Chica de Mazarron business cards.... You could be my next feature 😉 

Un Saludo

Chica de Mazarrón xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeves Butchers - The English Butcher in Mazarrón

THE COSTA CALIDA - The Warm Coast

Bar Review - Tel's Bar, Camposol