BAR REVIEW - Zambuca Chiringuito


Since arriving in Spain and starting work in El Puerto de Mazarrón, this instantly became my favourite Friday after work happy place. 
Finishing at 2pm on a Friday I love to head here with a good book or great friends, sit and sip a good cocktail or a glass of wine and listening to the Med lapping up around me. 
With beautiful clear blue skies and sunshine, the med on three side around you this little piece of paradise is the perfect way to relax and finish the working week. 

Recently taken over by new management this chiringuito has not lost any of its charm but has benefited hugely from the investment and passion that has been injected into it. 

With such a stunning setting it is easy to excuse the slightly more expensive drinks but taking into account the over all experience I would say it is well worth it! 

With tapas on offer there are always fresh delights available and I'm sure once Covid disappears the popular Sunday afternoon live music events on the terrace will return to their pre-lockdown roaring success.

I have to be honest and say I've not yet tried the restaurant upstairs but rest assured it's on the to do list and no doubt I'll write about here.

Happy Friday! 

Un saludo

Chica de Mazarrón xx

For more information, to book a table or to see their events list click here 
to visit their facebook page



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeves Butchers - The English Butcher in Mazarrón

THE COSTA CALIDA - The Warm Coast

Bar Review - Tel's Bar, Camposol